Business Internet Banking allows customers to check account balances, issue stop payments on checks, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, pay bills online with Bill Payer, and more.
Business Internet Banking allows customers to check account balances, issue stop payments on checks, transfer funds between accounts, make loan payments, pay bills online with Bill Payer, and more. For more information, please contact an Electronic Banking Specialist.
Remote Deposit Capture
Remote Deposit is an “electronic check” courier service for business customers that eliminates the inefficiencies, costs, and time associated with manual deposit processing.
What Types of Businesses Do Remote Deposit Benefit?
Any business that receives and deposits checks.
What are the Benefits of Remote Deposit?
- Convenience – no more daily trips to the bank
- Secure Transmissions – reduced risk
- Easy and Cost-Efficient – reduces employee time, travel expenses, etc.
- Improved Cash Management and Funds Availability – funds clear sooner in some instances
- Faster, Safer, Easier Banking – peace of mind in knowing deposits are made daily
How Does Remote Deposit Work?
- The business scans the checks and electronically submits them to the Financial Institution using the provided software.
- The financial institution receives the images and processes them as a deposit to the business’ account.
Clover Go Mobile Payments
With Clover Go, you can securely and reliably accept both credit and debit cards – including EMV® chip cards – right from your personal smartphone or tablet. And it comes with clear, intuitive reporting on sales activity, along with powerful insights to help your business grow. Easy, straightforward pricing and online application process is perfect for many start-up businesses or sales on the go! Click here to learn more and apply now!