WNB Financial's Bill Pay provides you a fast and easy way to pay your bills. Internet Bill Pay allows you to set up payments up to 90 days in advance. You can also set up recurring payments (monthly, semi-monthly, or weekly). This means you can take care of your bills all at once without having to pay for stamps and without having to remember when to drop them in the mail. You can pay almost anyone in the United States. If Bill Pay is unable to submit the payment electronically, it will create a check and mail it on your behalf.
Important Bill Pay transaction information
In an effort to reduce exposure and protect your funds, Bill Pay has transaction limits in place that vary based on the potential risks associated with the payment type and the target payee. Here is a quick summary of those parameters:
- Pay a Business: $10,000 per transaction (no daily limit)
- Pay a Person (email/text): $2,500 total per day
- Pay a Person (direct): $1,600 per transaction, maximum $3,200 per day
- Pay a Person (check): $10,000 per transaction (no daily limit)
- Bank transfer (transfer to your own accounts at another bank): $2,500 per day