ATM cards provide access to your money 24 hours per day, 7 days a week! Withdraw cash, transfer between checking and savings, and check available balances for free at thousands of MoneyPass® ATMs.
You can use your WNB Financial debit card just like your ATM card, but in addition, you can also use it anywhere that Visa® is accepted. All transactions are taken directly from your checking account. WNB Financial debit cards have the Cirrus, MoneyPass® and Pulse logos, which provide you access to your money at millions of ATMs throughout the world.
If your card is lost, stolen, or not working properly, call one of these numbers for assistance:
During banking hours: 1-507-454-8800
Nights and weekends: 1-866-546-8273
Avoid Having Your Debit or ATM Card Declined
If you do not specifically "opt-in" for Bounce Protection, our overdraft privilege service, your ATM and everyday debit card transactions may be declined. Be assured your Bounce Protection is available on your debit and ATM card for your everyday shopping. View our Reg E Opt In Form
Fraud can hit anytime... but you’re protected. You may not know it, but you have round-the-clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of debit card fraud. That’s because the debit cards we issue are protected by FraudWatch® PLUS. With FraudWatch PLUS:
- Trained analysts watch for suspicious transaction activity on your behalf, 24 x 7, 365 days a year.
- You will be contacted immediately by an experienced fraud analyst to verify the authenticity of your card transactions, if warranted. So if you ever get a call from “Fraud Prevention Services” know that our watchdogs are doing their job and preventing potential fraudulent use of your card.
FICO Falcon Fraud Alerts
In order to keep your accounts secure, our fraud alert system is continually checking for potential fraud on your WNB Financial debit card. When potential fraud is detected you will be contacted in the following three ways:
- You will receive an automatic e-mail from the WNB Financial Fraud Center with the option to reply with “fraud” or “no fraud.”
- One minute after the e-mail, you will receive a text from 32874 between 7:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m., which also has the “fraud” or “no fraud” option.
- If there is no response received from you five minutes after the text alert, you will receive a phone call to confirm or deny fraud.
The phone number for the Fraud Center is 1-800-417-4592. We recommend adding this number to your phone contacts and labeling it “Fraud Center” so it displays whenever you receive a text or call from this number.
Find the card that's right for you! Are you looking for a rewards card that earns automatic bonus points on every purchase, every month? Or maybe you prefer a card with a lower interest rate to pay down your balances on other credit cards. Whatever your needs, we have a credit card that's right for you! We currently offer a great selection of Visa® Cards and American Express® Cards. To learn more about these cards, please click the link below.
Visa® Pre-paid Gift Cards
The Visa® Gift Card is a non-reloadable, pre-paid gift card that can be used anywhere in the United States where Visa® is accepted. It is the perfect solution for holidays, birthdays, graduations, business incentives, and more! You can purchase gift cards online
or from our tellers at all three WNB Financial locations.
*Fees may apply.