With WNB Mobile Banking the bank is always open, giving you access to your WNB accounts 24/7 through web-enabled OR text-enabled phones. Visit the Mobile Banking web page
for more information.
WNB Financial's Bill Pay allows you a fast and easy way to pay your bills from the comfort of your own home. See our Bill Pay page for more information. In addition, you can transfer funds to other individuals via text or email using pay a person.
Get your account statement electronically to save time and storage space. With e-Statements you no longer have to wait for the mail to be delivered. This is a safe and convenient way to receive your statements. Visit the e-Statements page
Manage your own ATM and debit cards through Internet Banking! Do the following without having to call or visit the bank:
- Received a new ATM or debit card in the mail? Easily activate the card on your mobile device with the touch of a button.
- Lost your card? Immediately report a lost or stolen card without having to call the bank or 1-800 number. The card will be immediately "hot carded" (permanently deactivated) to avoid unauthorized transactions.
Important: If you report your card lost or stolen through the Internet Banking site, it will be deactivated indefinitely.
My Finance is a financial management software within Internet Banking that allows you to view and maintain your financial information (WNB Financial accounts, accounts at other institutions, credit cards, investment accounts, etc.). My Finance is FREE to Internet Banking users and is accessible through the My Finance tab within Internet Banking.
Benefits of My Finance include:
- Ability to track accounts and categorize transactions.
- Retain and review account, transaction, budget, and goal history.
- Assist in building net worth by tracking toward a budget or goal.
- Monitor activity through alerts.
The following browsers are currently supported by the Bill Pay system:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Safari - Apple/Mac Users only*
We support the current and prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. When a new version is announced as Release to Web (RTW), support will cease on the third-oldest major version.